Hi Friends, I fell in love with dates a couple years ago and they haven’t left my side since! Dates are soft, sweet and super nutritious. I needed a quick NUT FREE treat so I dipped a date into Sunbutter and added a dark chocolate …
Is anyone else a TEA LOVER? Hands up here because I’ll take a cup of tea over an iced coffee any day of the week. Fun fact, I live in Florida right now and it. is. HOT…. like all the time. Naturally, I wanted something cold and I was obsessed with drinking this apple spice tea all Holiday Season. Sooo.. I added ice then lemon then honey then whoa. I was like okay this is my new favorite drink forever. Alright enough with the chit chat, you get it. Im in love with this drink, now go make it ! Remember that you can also drink this hot if you’d like 🙂 Please Enjoy!
Apple Spice Lemon Tea
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 3 bags cinnamon apple spice tea I used Celestial brand
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Place all 3 tea bags and let steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Then add honey, lemon juice, and stir.
- If drinking cold then let cool and pour over ice.
- Leftover tea can be stored in the fridge.