DECADENT Cookie Butter Banana Oats!
Hi Friends !
This is probably the creamiest oatmeal ever!! It’s made with Cookie Butter, which is made from Biscoff cookies (my fav little airplane snack). Biscoff Cookies have been around for a while but I only discovered Cookie Butter a couple years ago. Hurrrray for that !
Cookie butter is super decadent and such a treat ! Trader Joes actually makes their own version with hazelnuts and it is equally as delicious. In this recipe, I use the Biscoff brand spread that you can find at any grocery store. I love it because it’s dairy free, nut free , which makes it great for school lunches and anyone with allergies!
This recipe is easy and beyond delicious! The browning of the bananas in the first step really enhances the flavor. Do. this. step! It’ll only take you an extra minute or two. Don’t forget, its sooo worth it ! Please Enjoy!
Cookie Butter Banana Oats
- 1.5 cups soy milk
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons cookie butter
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- In a medium saucepan, add mashed bananas and 1 tablespoon of soy milk.
- Let the bananas brown slightly for about a minute or 2 over medium high heat.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and cook on medium low heat until desired consistency.
- Enjoy with your desired toppings (like more bananas and cookie pieces) and refrigerate any leftovers in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Interested in more oatmeal recipes?
Check out this easy and chocolatey recipe that I’m still so so obsessed with!